We need dedicated people with a variety of skills and interest to accomplish our mission. We invite individuals, churches and other faith organizations, small businesses and corporations, colleges and other community groups to work side-by-side with us to transform homes into sanctuaries of Help, Hope and Healing for individuals and families living with physical disabilities.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be willing to abide by Livable Arrangements Code of Ethics
- Complete a Volunteer Application
- Pass a background check
- Complete an interview to ensure your volunteer goals and those of Livable Arrangements match to give you the most rewarding experience possible
- Be willing to work with people of various social, ethnic and economic backgrounds
- Be able to work as a team
- Be willing to learn, accept and follow instructions
Volunteer for a Remodel Project
Whether you are a General Contractor, Interior Designer or a Housewife, we invite you to join us. Even if slinging a hammer is not your thing, there is something you can do to help. No experience is necessary.
So you want to get involved, but hammers and nails are not your cup of tea! Volunteer to serve on a committee or help with special project or event.
Complete the form below for information on current volunteer opportunities.